In the Company of Others understands and promotes the power of relationships within organizations that support people who experience disability
Our primary focus is to support your organization’s growth through customized curriculum that promotes team development, person centered practices, and planning for organizations, teams, and individuals
Valued people, Value people!
In the Company of Others offers
- Support for the development of person centered teams within organizations
- PATH and MAPS facilitation training
- PATH and MAPS facilitation for people who want to dream and create a plan for action
- Facilitation for any situation!
- Dialogue design
- Culture of Gentleness training
- Workshops that are customized to the needs of your organization
- Support the development of relationships, networks, and friendships.
1 thought on “About”
I am reaching out to you as I would like to assemble a micro board for my son with ASD. I look forward to connecting with you.